Robin Amadei established Common Ground in 1992 to mediate disputes in the employment, family, business, real estate, education and community areas. The practice has grown to incorporate meeting facilitation, training and coaching for private industry, government agencies and non-profit organizations. Robin’s experience includes:
- Mediator since 1990 (over 800 cases) in the employment, family, business, real estate, education and community areas. Facilitator of public interest and private industry meetings since 1991.
- Adjunct Professor with Denver University since 1994 (teaching classes every quarter). I have developed and am currently teaching classes in alternative dispute resolution processes, negotiation, mediation, advanced mediation, agreement writing and train-the-trainer.
- Corporate and government trainer since 1994, teaching classes in communication skills, conflict management, negotiation, facilitation, mediation and advanced mediation.
- Conflict coach, workplace assessor and process consultant since 1992.
- Six years of corporate negotiation and legal experience with a Fortune 500 company, where I exercised skills in collaborative decision-making.
Article source: http://www.mediate.com/people/personprofile.cfm?auid=1153