DENVER, CO – December 2, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. (REMN), one of the largest, privately held non-bank lenders in the US, is pleased to announce the opening of their first Denver area retail location. As REMN’s first branch in the state of Colorado, this new location will help the company better service the needs of the region’s year round residents, vacation home buyers and real estate professionals.
Located in Englewood, the new office will be overseen by the recently hired Cathy Stroud, who joins REMN as their first Regional Vice President for the area. A Denver resident and mortgage industry professional for more than 20 years, Stroud is a graduate of Colorado State University, an active board member of the Colorado Mortgage Lenders Association and volunteers with Susan B. Komen for the Cure®.
Stroud is joined by a growing team of mortgage industry professionals who share REMN’s commitment to customer service and local industry knowledge. Vickie Newman and Kevin Feakes join the Denver office as Mortgage Loan Originators, bringing with them a combined 50 years of experience. Scott Newman joins REMN as the Denver office’s Area Manager and will oversee day-to-day operations.
“REMN is well known in the industry for their terrific customer service and commitment to finding the best possible mortgage solutions for home owners, a reputation that will follow them here in Denver’s growing and diverse market,” commented Stroud. “We’ve recruited some true local all-stars for this office and I look forward to sharing the REMN way of doing business with the greater Denver community.”
As a whole, REMN combines the services of consumer facing retail branches with those of a large-scale wholesale brokerage and online channels. REMN currently has more than 30 retail offices licensed to originate loans across the continental US, in addition to their online consumer direct division, which is doing business as FinanceMyHome.com. The company employs more than 600 people throughout offices in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. In 2010 alone, REMN closed nearly $3 billion in home loans, solidifying its position as one of the largest independent non-bank lenders in the U.S.
REMN’s new Denver area office is located at 9800 Mt. Pyramid Court, Englewood, CO, 80112. New and existing home owners, real estate professionals and residential builders interested in setting up an appointment with a REMN mortgage professional can call the office’s main phone number 720-836-6480 or schedule a meeting online through http://denver.remn.com.
About Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc.
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in River Edge, NJ, Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. serves the lending needs of home buyers and home owners, real estate professionals and builders across the country. Our associates are passionate about fulfilling the American Dream, and realize they are the key to unlocking the mortgage process. REMN’s Web site is located at www.remn.com.
[...] REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE NETWORK, INC., OPENS FIRST ROCKY MOUNTAIN RETAIL BRANCH IN DENVER, COLORADO AND… [...]
Leave a comment
No related posts.
- REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE NETWORK, INC., OPENS FIRST ROCKY MOUNTAIN RETAIL BRANCH IN DENVER, COLORADO AND HIRES INDUSTRY VETERANS
- Andrea Bell of Kentwood Real Estate to Host Fundraising Event to Benefit Clothes to Kids Denver Charity
- Mercy Housing Begins Construction on Bluff Lake Apartment Homes in Denver
- Kentwood Real Estate Surpasses $1 Billion in Production for 2011 by mid-November
- Gayle and Tiffany Glucksman of Kentwood Real Estate Named Five Star Real Estate Agents by 5280 Magazine
- GOV. RITTER NAMES NEW MEMBERS OF MORTGAGE BOARD
- Peter Niederman of Kentwood Real Estate Appointed to Board of Directors of GeoPublishers.com
- Congressman Salazar announces $240,000 in federal funding to help Pueblo residents secure housing
- Congressman Salazar announces $90,000 in federal funding for six self-help build projects in Dolores
- Udall Announces Bill to Create Jobs, Strengthen Colorado’s Clean Energy Economy
- Bennet Urges House to Keep Rural Housing Loan Program in Supplemental Bill
- Congressman Salazar announces $215,842 in funding for affordable housing in Walsenburg
- Congressman Salazar announces $157,639 in funding for affordable housing in La Junta
- Congressman Salazar announces $137,671 in funding for affordable housing in Delta
- GOV. RITTER ANNOUNCES $2.2M IN NEW ENERGY ECONOMIC GRANTS